Replies: 12 Views: 471

warded 15.09.23 - 04:07pm
redalert.GIF VanillaWare and Atlus (SEGA) *

warded 18.02.24 - 05:31pm
08.03.2024 *

warded 21.02.24 - 02:24pm
Demo. *

warded 22.02.24 - 06:02pm
With Japanese Audio and English Text, the automatic text advances at the pace of the audio so sometimes you get no time to read the text and sometimes it lingers on the screen more than is required. Basically they are badly off sync. *

warded 23.02.24 - 09:21pm
Auto-advance has a wait timer that defaults to 0.3 seconds Hmm... EDIT: Turned auto-advance off entirely. *

warded 26.02.24 - 09:03pm
The Japanese dialogue is way less elaborate than what the english text is read.GIF

They say 2 or 3 words and the text is a long as* sentence or three and sometimes does not match up to what was said. I guess it is okay to make the dialogue (and lore?) deeper/richer than what it actually originally is.

This is similar to another japanese game i recently played: Trinity Trigger *

warded 26.02.24 - 09:07pm
Note: i understand some of the japanese exactly because it is so simple. Very generic phrases etc. A more literal approach might be called boring or something... Reviewers will probably play the game with english voices too. d*mn scrubs LOL *

warded 28.02.24 - 10:11pm
I thought i wouldn't like another strategy game from vanillaware after GrimGrimoire, but it seems okay so far based on the demo. The game has lots of tutorial info which is good too. *

warded 29.02.24 - 09:19pm
There is a timer on the overworld menu that says play time left ~5 hours. EDIT: Okay, the demo allows 7 hours of game time from which the first two are spent in the tutorials. *

warded 5.03.24 - 03:00am
Might actually grab this one. EDIT: ordered it *

warded 7.03.24 - 10:08pm
GameFAQs has kinda exploded over this game and some reviewers have stirred up some good old chocolate rain. Also the localization is a hot potato too. *

warded 9.03.24 - 02:51pm
Got it. Earlier than my order of UNIB2. If i don't get that on monday, i'll have to call them i guess. (they have not responded to mail/msgs) // also i did not want to roast Niko (the clerk) about it. *

warded 18.03.24 - 12:58am
wow.GIF redalert.GIF showing red (out of stock) in 3 local stores. *

* expiredrpgs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* expiredrpgs

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store