WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

expiredrpgs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* expiredrpgs > Topics

Subject: Trinity Trigger (NSW)
Replies: 18 Views: 743

warded 29.05.22 - 08:32pm
FuRyu (and some big name developers involved).

People from Trials of Mana , Xenoblade Chronicles , Octopath Traveler etc.

For Sony Playstation 4 and 5 also on Nintendo Switch. *

warded 5.05.23 - 05:54pm
16.05.2023 *

warded 7.05.23 - 06:35pm
The game was on a Do NOT Buy list read.GIF *

warded 20.01.24 - 07:27pm
Still grabbed it without watching/reading any reviews. I'll be the judge myself. *

warded 20.01.24 - 11:40pm
well, they got element colours wrong like fire is blue and water is red what.GIF also the anime scenes do not have subtitles when using japanese voices. the game is a tad hard too as in you can easily get wiped out if you are positioned wrong + bit of bad luck so you can lose some progress easily. *

warded 21.01.24 - 08:29pm
Lots of similarities with Mana (Seiken Densetsu) games which is not really a surprise. The game even supports three player co-op (!) *

warded 22.01.24 - 01:37pm
5h in and done some sidequests. I do not see why this game would be on a don't buy list... Also the english script is way more elaborate when compared to what the characters are actually saying in japanese. *

warded 23.01.24 - 09:18pm
8h in, still liking the game. Solid 8/10 so far. Also the name refers to game elements like Bravely Default did. (You use Triggers and you lurk the world of Trinitia) *

warded 25.01.24 - 07:30pm
11h in. The more weapons you unlock, the more you get to micromanage them. work.GIF

Just unlocked 2nd weapon slot and immediately set 1 attack and 1 hp absorb to everyone's ''main'' weapons.
The game does not allow more than 1 type at a time so you cannot equip 2 Attacks to be stronger... HP Absorb is very useful too. *

warded 25.01.24 - 07:37pm
You can mix and match three basic attacks... Each one has 2 attack options which you can level up as the story progresses. I'm kinda lazy in that department and just level / use the original attacks. So far haven't needed to touch them.

Also the partner AI is not the best. For example they do not attack before you attack and they do not use their trigger strikes and that whatchacallit boost thing on their own. *

warded 26.01.24 - 10:10pm
Done some 20 sidequests, 15h in. Still okay. *

warded 27.01.24 - 09:23pm
Can't be arsed to micromanage all equip sets. I set the best manatite on the most used weapons and stick with them for now. Same for leveling up only the most used triggers. Each character can equip a total of EIGHT sets so that times THREE and it can become a hassle for some people. I try to save money and crafting resources too (mainly the shards) because you can buy/craft higher level stuff as the game progresses. *

warded 27.01.24 - 09:26pm
Also sidequests have pretty good rewards too, including triggers. So doing them is not a waste of time. *

warded 27.01.24 - 09:29pm
Had a small peek at youtube and the consensus seems to actually be on the positive side overall (based on video titles alone). I guess i just happened see / hear a ''bad'' review that gave me a wrong impression. Live and learn, i guess. *

warded 29.01.24 - 10:33pm
25h in. Got all trigger weapons. *

warded 30.01.24 - 04:38pm
Possibly at final boss. Ran out of battery lol *

warded 30.01.24 - 04:59pm
Well, i died. Third game over for me. Made some mistakes too, but learned enemy patterns etc. so it was not a complete waste of time. Speaking of waste, i used the party super move when boss' shields were still up lol *

warded 30.01.24 - 06:48pm
Possibly beat it. There are bunch of ? areas in the map and a few unvisited places still though. Also Fist was good on the bosses, bow was pretty decent for the final boss' last ''form''. *

warded 30.01.24 - 07:16pm
Level 71 , 29h 30min ... The game still goes on after clearing. But i'll quit and move on for now. *

* expiredrpgs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* expiredrpgs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search